Agricultural Structures

Barn (2)Agricultural buildings also require a permit. You are able to add electrical, plumbing and mechanical to these structures. These permits do not have fees associated with them at this time. Our office will not perform inspections on these structures. We do encourage you to use state licensed contractors to erect your buildings.

You will complete the Affidavit Farm Structure Exemption Form along with a Zoning Permit Application (PDF) and turn that into Planning/Zoning Department.