Forms & Resources
All applications must be completely filled out prior to submitting them for a permit. If you are not sure what forms you need or information that goes in particular fields, please contact our office for assistance. Please note: applications are updated as needed so please make sure you are using the most up to date forms from the links below.
Applications that are not completely and correctly filled out will not be processed.
Please feel free to complete, save, and email all documents needed to our office at one time.
When turning in plans, please include the following, other documents may be needed and will be determined during the plan review process:
- Detailed floor plan: rooms labeled, walls, doors, windows, sizes of each, footing width/thickness, roof pitch, etc.
- Paperwork needed to be turned in with plans: LVL specs , Truss / Floor joist with specs and layouts
- Insulation values for walls, ceilings and floors
- Manufactured/Modular - Floor plans, footer diagrams, deck/porch drawings, HUD installer, HUD disclosure, some cases full sets of plans
- decks, porches, etc.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE TURNED IN EACH AND EVERYTIME WITH PROOF OF CURRENT TAXES ( CALL 804-492-4297 TO GET EMAIL COPY) AND IF YOU ARE A CONTRACTOR, A BUSINESS LICENSE REQUIREMENT FORM SIGNED OF ON BY THE COMMISSIONER OF THE REVENUE'S OFFICE PRIOR TO COMING TO OUR OFFICE (EMAIL THAT FORM TO: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Building Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Building Permit Requirements (PDF)
- Business License Requirement Form (PDF) - MUST BE APPROVED AND SUBMITTED WITH EVERY APPLICATION COMPLETED BY A CONTRACTOR
- Building Permit Application (PDF)
- Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical, and Gas Permit Application (PDF)
- Duct Leakage Affidavit (PDF)
- Solar Array Permit Application (PDF)
- Tower Antenna Co-locate Application (PDF)
- Sign Application
- Farm Structure Affidavit 2021
- Amend Building Permit Application
- Asbestos & Demolition Abatement Certification (PDF)
- Deck Form (PDF)
- Pool Fencing Affidavit (PDF)
- Backflow Assembly Test Report
- Residential Inspection Requirements
- Detailed Plan Diagram
- Third Party Policy