Christmas Mother Assistance applications are being accepted electronically.
You may also pick up an application at the
Cumberland Department of Social Services or
by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Senior Bag applications are being accepted electronically this year.
You may also pick up a paper application at Cumberland Social Services or
by emailing us at email@example.com
Visit ChildCareVa.com to learn more
For Questions Regarding P-EBT you may call the P-EBT Call Center from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday - Friday
and Saturdays from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. at 866-513-1414 or 804-294-1633 or use the P-EBT Online Inquiry Form located at https://www.dss.virginia.gov/benefit/pebt/index.cgi
If P-EBT card is lost or disposed of you may request a replacement card by contacting ConnectEBT @ 1-866-281-2448
Social Services Board Meetings
The Cumberland Department of Social Services Board meets every Fourth Tuesday at the Cumberland DSS Conference room.
This meeting is open to the public. - the next Board Meeting will be held on August 23rd
- Central Virginia Health Center - Medical Services on a sliding financial scale
- CommonHelp - Apply for Assistance here.
- Delma's Pantry - Cumberland County Food Bank
- Goochland Cares - Free Medical Care for Adults living in Goochland, Louisa, Columbia, Fluvanna and Cumberland, who cannot afford health insurance!
- Piedmont Habitat for Humanity - Helping neighbors obtain safe, decent, and affordable housing.
- STEPS Inc. - STEPS is a dynamic 501 (c) 3 not for profit serving South Central Virginia that is dedicated to creating a stronger community through housing, education, workforce, and economic development.
- Virginia Department of Social Services