There Are Many Ways That You Can Apply For Benefits As Well As Provide Your Worker With Any Necessary Documents. Save Yourself Time And Gas With The Following Ways ......
Visit ChildCareVa.com to learn more
For Questions Regarding P-EBT you may call the P-EBT Call Center from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday - Friday
and Saturdays from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. at 866-513-1414 or 804-294-1633 or use the P-EBT Online Inquiry Form located at https://www.dss.virginia.gov/benefit/pebt/index.cgi
If P-EBT card is lost or disposed of you may request a replacement card by contacting ConnectEBT @ 1-866-281-2448
Social Services Board Meetings
The Cumberland Department of Social Services Board meets every Fourth Tuesday at the Cumberland DSS Conference room. This meeting is open to the public.
2023 Board Meeting Schedule: Jan 24, Feb. 28, March 28, April 25, May 23, June 27, July 25, Aug. 22, Sept 26, Oct 24, Nov. 28, Dec. 26
- Central Virginia Health Center - Medical Services on a sliding financial scale
- CommonHelp - Apply for Assistance here.
- Delma's Pantry - Cumberland County Food Bank
- Goochland Cares - Free Medical Care for Adults living in Goochland, Louisa, Columbia, Fluvanna and Cumberland, who cannot afford health insurance!
- Piedmont Habitat for Humanity - Helping neighbors obtain safe, decent, and affordable housing.
- STEPS Inc. - STEPS is a dynamic 501 (c) 3 not for profit serving South Central Virginia that is dedicated to creating a stronger community through housing, education, workforce, and economic development.
- Virginia Department of Social Services