The following benefit programs are available:
- Energy Assistance Program (EAP) - Assists low-income, eligible households by supplementing home energy costs
- Medical Assistance Programs - Make direct payments to health care service provides for eligible individuals and families who are unable to pay for needed medical services
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) - Will help you buy nutritious food for your household
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) - Provides financial assistance to eligible families and children
How to Apply
Apply online for benefits via CommonHelp.
Apply for SNAP, TANF, EAP, and Medical Assistance over the phone by calling 855-635-4370.
Apply for Medical Assistance only over the phone by calling 855-242-8282.
- Get a printed application.
- Leave the printed application, mail, or fax the application to your LDSS.